Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year!

In five months, I will be participating in my first Relay for Life. I've been thinking and talking about it for years, and this year i'm actually going to do it! I'm really excited, but I know it takes work to prepare, and i want to maximize my time to share my goals and collect donations for the cause. I'll be posting periodic updates and occasional reminders of opportunities to participate and ways to help. I'm even dreaming up some special thank you incentives! Feel free to let me know what you think about these. Please contact me if you're willing and able to help in any way.

Birthday Bonus! : My birthday is next week, but i certainly don't need a cake. I can bake you one, or a pan of brownies or a couple dozen oatmeal cookies if you choose, to thank you for making a donation during my birthday month.

Happy Heart Cinnamon Ornaments for February Friends!

March on into Spring and get a special thank you in an Easter Egg.

Showers of (virtual or paper) Flowers: Hope Springs Eternal for those blessed enough to celebrate another healthy day. Thanks and inspiring thoughts to brighten your days in April and May.

on June 1st, I will snail-mail a personal, hand-written thank you note if you haven't already been acknowledged. The Relay in Cortland, NY is the 7-8th.

I'm still working on what my special thank you prize will be for biggest financial donor and for most info shared. I'm really thinking I would like you to have one of my friend Kelvin's Intensely Positive pens.

While we think about it...stay happy, healthy, connected, committed to do what you can with what you have where you are, and have some really bright days. Thanks! ~Pam A.

No comments:

Post a Comment