Monday, April 16, 2012

Thank You, Gentle Readers

Thank you, Gentle Readers, for your patience with my previously inconsistent schedule and style of writing. After reflecting today about that which brings me joy and value, I recommit to write regularly. Sometimes I fail to hold myself fully accountable unless that accountability extends beyond myself. Whether there be one or many of you today or in future, I will assume that someone is expecting a new post at least once a week. This begins as an exercise for me but I hope it will enable all who encounter it to grow as well. If it generates joy, new ideas and projects, or income, all the better...for today, it suffices that I have taken a decisive next step on my journey and invite you to join me if you like.

Peace, Love, and Bright Days!
~pma

No comments:

Post a Comment