Thursday, May 10, 2012

A little more Discipline Required...

Given the dates of my last posts as compared with recent declarations, I realize i need a bit more self-discipline! While i write primarily for my own edification at present, i recently declared that i would attempt to regularize a timeframe for posting in case there are more of you out there simply waiting for the next update. It would be awful to disappoint you! I have such excellent role models, too...i don't have a good excuse. A friend of mine writes a daily reflection for subscribers and hasn't missed one since starting a year and a half ago! I know many who do much more than me and believe it's time to get my act together. ; )  Knowing how much i enjoy reading others' positive thoughts, I hope to shine a little brighter on the dreary days for others.

I'm not going to declare a particular day or time just yet, but i will think about that this weekend. I do plan to increase frequency and quality of posts. I believe that will happen when i commit (and follow through on said commitment) to update in set time-frame. Here's to new growth from all of us. Years ago among the many lessons I learned was that we'd be known by our fruits...so let's plant those seeds in kindness, gentleness, and all the rest. (next post: perhaps a reflection on the developing fruits?)

No comments:

Post a Comment