Friday, June 1, 2012

I've taken a 30-day Challenge. Will you join me?

Today is the start of a new fiscal year at work. It is also the beginning of a new month, and a time to discover lots of new opportunities, reasons to be grateful, joyful, and helpful to others. I found a "Spreading Joy" challenge and couldn't resist. I like to shine my little light making the world a brighter place. It brings me great happiness to add to a more positive experience for the people I encounter each day. I don't need or want recognition for any of those things I do so I won't be listing any of them here, but I do want to offer you that same special feeling that occurs when we do good in the world. Drawing from the ideas and inspiration shared by Marie Wikle on http://www.spreading-joy.org/site/
I accept and share the challenge to spread the joy each and every day this month and beyond. Start small (unless you're ready for big already) and help hearts grow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...i'm Honored that you'd share our challenge to others and I know that your heart will be soaring daily when you are in the habit of making a difference each day.

    I'm super excited for you and can't wait to read about your journey!

    {{HUGS}}

    @spreadingJOY

    ReplyDelete